Saturday, May 28, 2011

Brown Palette

I tried a more neutral look..well kinda neutral!  There has to be some shimmer in it somewhere!  Here is the look (and with a much better camera if you have noticed!!!!)
 

I had a shimmery brown that matches my skin that I brushed over the entire lid, then with an off white shadow, I dabbed it in the inner corners of my lid.  Next, I took a medium-dark brown and patted it on my outer lid, brushing it lightly towards the middle of the lid (don't over blend) and took that same dark brown color towards the bridge of my nose...very lightly. Here it is without stepping into the sun, but you see the differences in the colors in this one.
Then I used a black gel liner, and black Maybelline mascara.  I guess I never talked about the other things I use besides eyeshadow..but I also use a shimmer bronzing dust in gold that I very lightly dust on my forehead, down my nose, apple of cheeks and chin.  It just gives you just enough glow to look like you have been in the sun.

I hope you liked this look, and thanks for stopping by!!!

~Alauna

2 comments: