Friday, July 8, 2011

I've Got The Blues...(and Greens)

And here's another bold look.  And it was kind of funny to see people's faces when I turned to them and they saw all of that loud eyeshadow...lol.  But here are a few pics of my look...



Here is what I used...
~ First, I started out with Too Faced Eye Insurance on my whole lid, then used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk


~Then I patted on a shimmery seafoam green on the inner part of my lid (second from bottom in the "Earth" stack from True Colors.
~ After that, I patted on a turquoise from the "Caribbean Sunrise" stack from True Colors (last color on bottom) on the middle to outer part of my lid.
~ Then I took the jet matte black from the "Racy Pink" stack (last on bottom) and patted that on the outer lid, then following the crease to the middle of the lid.

~ Then I took my fluffy brush and blended the colors together, then added lime green glitter (with a glitter adhesive) to the inner lid - on top of the green.
~ After I finished with the color, then I dusted on some powder, and blush (a few shades darker than my skin) under my "non-existent" cheek bones :)
~ Lastly, I applied black gel liner to the top and bottom lashes, then "Falsies" mascara in black.

Hope you enjoy!!!!  If you don't.....WHATEVER!!!
(kidding!!!!)
Thanks for stopping by!

~Alauna

2 comments:

  1. i think that it's a REALLY pretty look, i wouldn't have looked at you crazy lol. lovely

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're sweet, thank you Vonnie

    ReplyDelete