Friday, July 22, 2011

In the Caribbean

I was trying to create a different look than what I created, but I am diggin' this...it turned out looking like I took these colors straight from my surroundings while sitting in the Caribbean. (I wish!)
I also tried to clean up those things that I call eyebrows as well.  If you have noticed, I just did everything around the brows and didn't mess with them. So here is the first time I tried working on them.
~First, I applied Too-Faced Shadow Insurance to my whole lid, then took a lime green loose eyeshadow (generic brand-got it on Ebay) and patted it on the inner corner of my lid.
~Then I took a lavender color and patted it right next to the lime green (just a little to show the color next to the green)
(4th from top)
~After that, I placed a bright blue in the middle of my lid
(3rd from bottom)
~Then I took the pink from the same stack above (4th from top) and dusted that from my crease and faded it up, stopping at my brow bone.
~ Lastly, I took a color I just purchased from Fyrinnae (Wicked) which is a beautiful purplish-blue color and swept that on my crease, from the blue and overlapping some of the pink (I found out that pink does NOT look good on me by itself!)
~Then I blended the colors, from lightest to darkest, but not much, for I wanted to show all the colors.
~After that, I applied black gel liner to my upper lids, and on my water line on my lower lid, then applied black mascara by Maybelline-Falsies.
~Then I swept a little bronzer on my cheeks and down my nose.



I hope you like it....I had a lot of fun doing this look! Thanks for stopping by!

~Alauna

2 comments: