Saturday, August 20, 2011

Another Blue Look?!?

Oh, how I love my blue colors!  Here is another blue look, much more dramatic than what I usually do (if possible!)
I looked really tan on this pic for some reason!  It may have been the bronzer that I was using.  Here is how I did my eyes...
~ I started with the usual...Too Faced Eye Insurance and then NYX eye pencil in Milk. Patted those on separately, in that order.
~ Then I used a pale whitish cream color on my inner corner of my lids.
~ Next, I used a blue from my BH Cosmetics Palette #1 (3rd from the right on row 1) and patted on my entire lid (minus the outer corner (where the black will go)
~ After that, I used the black on the same palette (1st row of second part of palette, last one) and patted it heavily on my outer lid, following my crease as well as towards my lower lid (making it smokey).
~ Then I took a fluffy brush and blended the line between the blue and black (not really messing with the blue too much)
~ When I was finished with the blending, I took a black eye pencil and lined my upper lid winging it out on the outer part of my lid, then lined my lower lashes.
~ Lastly, I finished it up with Flasies mascara in black.
Again, I appreciate you stopping by and hope you got something out of it!  
Much Love!
~Alauna

2 comments: